: Classifieds : MyJU :
Stories: News
Browse News Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »

House fire kills woman

Date Posted: 1998-07-24

A fire broke out in a private house in Okinawa City, Jul. 15, causing the death of its elderly female resident. According to Okinawa City Police, firefighters found Sachiko Nakada, 78, in the house. She was taken to a hospital where she died later. The cause of her death was carbon monoxide poisoning. The police say that the cause of the fire was a faulty electric wiring.

Browse News Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »

weather currency health and beauty restaurants Yellowpages JU Blog

JU FacebookOkistyleOkistyle

Go to advertising PDF?||?|o?L?qAE?|?}?OA?N?ga`OkiStyle?A??q?qM?oeu^?I`??N?gX?<eth>?<ETH>?ni^?IWanted!!Golden Kings ScheduleOkiNightSeeker