: Classifieds : MyJU :
Stories: Health
Browse Health Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »


Date Posted: 1998-06-27

For service members and their families who are relocating to a duty station that does not have TRICARE Prime, then disenroll from TRICARE Pacific Prime when you get to your new duty station and return to TRICARE Standard or Extra, if available.

If TRICARE Prime is not available at your new location, you must request disenrollment from TRICARE Pacific Prime by calling 1-888-777-8343 or contact the TRICARE Service Center in Okinawa via our email address at tricare@oki10.med.navy.mil. Make sure you include your sponsor's full name and social security number, the names of all family members to disenroll, the date you can be reached at your new location and an address and phone number where you can be reached.

You can also visit the TRICARE Pacific Support Office's homepage at http://tricare-pac.tamc.amedd.army.mil. Complete the portability form and follow the instructions for processing your disenrollment request. For further questions, please contact the TRICARE Service Center at 634-7539 or by email.

Browse Health Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »

weather currency health and beauty restaurants Yellowpages JU Blog

OkistyleOkistyleJU Facebook

Go to advertising PDF?||?|o?L?qAE?|?}?OA?N?ga`OkiStyle?A??q?qM?oeu^?I`??N?gX?<eth>?<ETH>?ni^?IWanted!!Golden Kings ScheduleOkiNightSeeker