: Classifieds : MyJU :
Stories: News
Browse News Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »

Food Poisoning Closes Hotel Restaurant

Date Posted: 2000-10-13

Two people were hospitalised with salmonella infections in September after they ate contaminated food at Miyako Hotel in Shuri, Naha City. 13 customers of a party of 114 complained stomach pains after the dinner and two had to be admitted to the hospital.

Health officials investigating the incident have ordered the hotel to close one of its restaurants for nine days. They were also ordered to conduct a thorough cleaning of the premises. Officials decided to order the restaurant closed as this was the second time within a year that the food served in the restaurant has resulted in poisoning.

Browse News Stories: « Previous Story | Next Story »

weather currency health and beauty restaurants Yellowpages JU Blog

JU FacebookOkistyleOkistyle

Go to advertising PDF?||?|o?L?qAE?|?}?OA?N?ga`OkiStyle?A??q?qM?oeu^?I`??N?gX?<eth>?<ETH>?ni^?IWanted!!Golden Kings ScheduleOkiNightSeeker