Fried green papaya
Category: [ Cooking Recipe ]
- 6 oz shredded green papaya
- 3 oz sliced pork, cut into bite size
- 1/2 packet bonito flakes
- 3 tbs water
- Pinch of dashi powder, if you have any
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs cooking sake
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan.
- Fry the pork slices with the cooking sake.
- Add papaya and mix well.
- Add water and dashi powder and cook until papaya becomes soft.
- Add salt and bonito flakes and mix well.
- Serve and eat.
Facebook: facebook.com/cooking.school.with.nao Tel: 098-955-5311 Address: 862-1 Namihira, Yomitan Village, Okinawa 904-0322 Closed on Sunday.