Shiromizakana no Misoyaki – White fish in miso
Category: [ Cooking Recipe ]
- 2 white fish fillets
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tbs miso paste*
- 2 tbs sweet sake Mirin みりん*
- 1 tbs cooking sake 料理酒*
- 1 tbs sugar*
- 2 tbs water*
- Sprinkle a little salt on the fish
- Mix ingredients marked with an asterix (*)above in a bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and cook the fish on medium heat for 2 minutes, turn it over, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Wipe away any excessive oil in the pan with kitchen paper and gently pour in the miso paste mixture.
- Turn on the cooker again and cook the fish and mixture on medium-heart. Scoop up the miso paste mixture and pour over the top of the fish while you cook.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until the miso paste mixture becomes thick. It’s now ready to eat.
Facebook: facebook.com/cooking.school.with.nao Tel: 098-955-5311 Address: 862-1 Namihira, Yomitan Village, Okinawa 904-0322 Closed on Sunday.