Ingredients (for 2 people)
・3 small taimo
・15g fish paste
・2 slices of dried mushrooms
・100cc soup stock
・Salt to taste
- Peel taimo and slice.
- Soak dry mushrooms in cold water.
- Chop pork, fish paste, and dry mushroom into small cubes.
- Stir fry the cubes.
- Add taimo slices, continue stir frying for a few minutes more.
- Add the soup, bring to a boil and let simmer.
- When taimo becomes soft and sticky, add salt and
Adding green peas or carrots makes the dish more colorful.
You can make left-over duruwakashi into duru-tempura by sprinkling potato starch over it and deep frying.