58 suffer food poisoning from bento lunch

The Okinawa Prefecture Community Health Division announced Friday that 58 people who ate bento (lunch box) made on Nov. 24th at JA Okinawa A-COOP Mall in Nago had shown symptoms of food poisoning.

The symptoms included diarrhea, and vomiting. Norovirus G2 was detected in 12 of them. One person had to stay in a hospital but has already been discharged, and all are recovering.

The Community Health Division ordered the store suspend business for four days between from Dec. 4th through 7th.

19:52 27 Oct , 2016