Beach bash at Kin Blue Beach this weekend is open to all
As last week’s typhoon Chan-hom is but a distant and fading memory, MCCS is inviting everyone to Camp Hansen Kin Blue Beach Bash this Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Besides the beautiful beach that is fun and enjoyable in itself, there are Kayak races, Mable inflatable rides, wakeboarding, chip shot golf challenge, horseshoes, Cornhole, snorkeling treasure hunt, water games, swimming, plenty of food & game booths, free entertainment, Fun Land and more!
Parking space at Kin Blue Beach is limited, so DoD personnel must park at designated areas on Camp Hansen from where a free air-conditioned shuttle bus service takes partygoers between parking areas and the event site.
Others attending this event are requested to park at Hamada port in Kin-cho from where there is free shuttle bus service to and from the event site.
Admission to the event is free and it’s open to all SOFA status and Japanese. No one is admitted with pets, outside alcohol, bottles, or coolers. As always, MCCS encourages everyone to drink responsibly; daiko and taxi services will be available. For more information visit mccsokinawa.com/festivals or call 645-5828 / 098-970-5828.
• 9:00-11:30 a.m. Cornhole, Horseshoes and Chip-Shot Golf Open Play
• 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mable Inflatable and Wakeboard Rides
• 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Snorkeling Treasure Hunt
• 12:00 p.m. Cornhole, Horseshoes and Chip-Shot Golf Tournaments, sign up by noon to participate
• 1:00-3:00 p.m. Kayak Races
• 午前9時−午前11時半 コーンホール、蹄鉄投げ、 チップショットゴルフオープンプレイ
• 午前9時半−午後3時半 ビッグマブレ、ウエイクボード
• 午前11時−午後1時 シュノーケリング宝探し
• 午後12時 コーンホール、蹄鉄投げ、チップショットゴルフトーナメント（参加希望者は正午までに受付を済ませて下さい）
• 午後1時−午後3時 カヤックレース