Haunted houses are a part of the landscape during midsummer in Japan when, according to tradition, the chills caused by scary experiences help to ward...Read More
- Pokemon-Go players create confusion, accidents [News]
- Experimental power plant in Kunigami dismantled [News]
- DUIs on Okinawa on page to new record [News]
- Don Quijote to open Miyakojima branch [Business]
- Elderly driver killed in Ginowan car crash [News]
- Okinawa expects 7 million foreign tourists in 2030 [Business]
- Sumo tournament in Okinawa scheduled for December [Sports]
- Mihama Carnival Park Ferris wheel resumes running [News]
- Four hospitalized after lightning strike on beach [News]
- Riders on Mihama Ferris wheel stranded for hours [News]
- Visitor accommodations largest ever in Okinawa [Business]
- Eight men arrested for possession of cannabis [News]
- FM Ginowan opens satellite studio on beach [Community]
By Naoko Ogura-Gayler Ingredients To serve 4 4 oz. sliced pork or beef 2 potatoes 1 carrot 1/2 onion 2 tbs soy sauce 3 tbs sweet sake Mirin Green beans 1/2 tbs vegetable oil Directions Prepare the vegetables. Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Cut carrot and onion into chunks. Boil green beans with a little salt and slice diagonally. Heat vegetables in a saucepan and cook the meat until it changes color and add the potatoes, carrot and onion. Mix and cook the meat and vegetables for 3 minutes....Read More
The market gets its vegetables from local farmers daily so they are always fresh and seasonal.
The place is a little difficult to find if you go there for the first time. Please follow the Google Map.
Happy More Ichiba smoothies are very popular. Vegetable and dragon fruit smoothies sell starting from ¥300 for a small size. The price depends on the drink size. Customers swear their smoothies are the freshest and tastiest on the island. The market restaurant also serves curry that is made using fresh vegetables from the market.
Happy More Ichiba is open from 10:00 to 18:00 every day except closed on Sundays. It has a large free parking area for customers.Read More